We’ve been living in darkness on this planet. Few have discovered the fact that we do create our own realities and fewer have successfully applied it to all aspects of their lives. What makes this concept even more confusing, is that many have written and spoken about it in half truths.
Why are so many confused about conscious creation?
People are confused because there are subtleties that they don’t know about or understand. At one point in time, respected, learned men (sorry women, our opinion just didn’t matter back then), wholeheartedly believed the earth was flat. Why? Because it was a logical conclusion based on the information they had at the time.
Similarly, many have speculated as to how reality creation works given the information they possessed at the time. But we know more now. It’s not that “creative visualization” was wrong when it was written—it was that it explained only a portion of the facts.
To begin to know the truth about conscious creation, it’s helpful to look at some of the generalizations that keep people confused (and disempowered).
Half truths we’ve been told:
1. Conscious creation isn’t simply changing your perspective and re-framing bad news as good— although if you do create lemons you might as well make lemonade. But if you can stop creating lemons in the first place, isn’t that a better choice?
2. Conscious creation isn’t simply giving up desire and being happy with what you have. Although gratitude is an immensely important tool in conscious creation, humans need dreams to fuel our excitement and passion. Consciously creating success is one of the major reasons you are here, and manifesting your dreams and desires is a lot of fun.
3. Conscious creation isn’t just about the power of positive thinking. Of course being positive helps, but it is just a small piece of the whole pie.
4. Yet, is’t also not about living only for the future and not enjoying each and every now moment. It’s a balancing act really, staying fully in the moment and savoring each and every minute of this precious life while feeling as if you have the entire glorious dream.
5. And conscious creation certainly isn’t “turning your life over to God” and trusting whatever shows up is “meant to be”. Although I absolutely believe in God and his/her ability to love us unconditionally and assist in our creations, this is a planet of free will. God has a hands-off policy (unless asked or in dire circumstance) and we knew that coming in.
We are here to wake up to the divinity within us and to prove our power to ourselves. Then, and only then, showing up powerful, self-loving, and filled with joy, may we ask God/Goddess to come and create with us.
It’s the half truths that disillusion and disappoint. They leave us powerless and sometimes even hopeless. But there is a light of awakening flickering within many of us. And somehow, we know there is more to the story and that we have greater ability than we’ve ever imagined.
THE most amazing truth
We have the God and Goddess given ability to create our life, and our world exactly as we’d like it. We have the power to choose not only our happiness, but to draw to us realities that will make us even happier, more prosperous, joyous, creative, wealthy, healthy, loved, and loving.
When I first became aware of this concept, I was so excited I spent every spare minute reading and learning about how to do it. Little did I know it would take me years to perfect the artistry of conscious creation. The good news is, throughout the journey my life got better and better.
This is not to say it was all delightful forward movement from then on. Creating one’s reality requires becoming conscious of things we’ve hidden from ourselves. Some of those things we’ve kept hidden our entire lives. And sometimes the reason they’ve been hidden is because as a child or adolescent they were just too painful to look at.
Everyone has the ability to create a life they love. Everyone. Some are not ready for this news yet. Some have more pressing issues to deal with now, such as surviving day to day. But if you are reading this, you are ready.
Your life can be more than you have ever imagined. I am not talking about the trappings – the cars, the money, the career, the spouse–although they will come. I am talking about the deep meaning life can have, the joy, the ecstasy even, and especially the fun! Life should and can be ever increasing experiences of fun.
You can only imagine so far out right now. And at the edge of your imagining the very best your life can be, lives another you, who has that life. Let’s call that you a future you; and that future you isn’t done dreaming either–we’re never done dreaming. That future you has a dream you cannot yet imagine.
Will those dreams be dreams of more cars, money, houses, and possessions? Probably not… you can only have so many of those things and it gets boring (really).
The future your future self will be dreaming of will include more love, joy, fun, meaning, creativity, connectedness, and a planet that has those beautiful energies in spades. Imagine that!
In joyous creation,
Boni’s award-winning book, The Map, has changed thousands of lives. Jam-packed with plenty of delicious detail, this “GPS to your dreams” can help you pinpoint an exact path to creating the life you were born to live. Click here to learn more or buy.