Believe it or not, money is one of the easiest things to create. I didn’t believe it for a long time. And, of course, my reality showed that belief. Once I figured out how to create money, though, I knew that it was true. Money was a snap.
This technique is designed to help you shift your resonance around money. You can do it as often as every day. And it is also designed to grow with you as your receptivity to being abundant increases.
• 3 white candles – any size, they don’t have to be new
• A metal or glass bowl
• Matches or lighter
Two strips of paper with this written on them:
o Money is hard to come by—it doesn’t grow on trees.
o Money is easy to create—it’s as if it grows on trees.
1. Find some time to be alone. Turn off your cell phone. Play some soft music and assemble the ingredients in front of you on a table.
2. Take a deep breath, and on your exhale let go of the day’s thoughts, feelings and concerns.
3. Take another deep breath and inhale the light of source. On your exhale let go of all preconceived notions of the outcome of this ritual.
4. Take another deep breath and breathe in source energy, expanding your lungs with goodness, light, and power. On your exhale remind yourself of who you are—a divine spark of consciousness from God, Goddess and everything that is.
5. Gently open your eyes and light the first candle, and say, aloud or in your mind: “Higher Self, I invite you to join me in this ritual, to add your love, healing and energy and to add your dreams for my abundance.” Take 3 deep breaths. On the first breath, breathe in the dreams your higher self has for you. Breathe out all that stands in your way. On the second breath, breathe in the partnership you share with your higher self. Breathe out your resistance to help from your higher self. On the third breath, breathe in the love your higher self has for you, and let that love in deeper than you ever have before.
6. Light the second candle, and say, aloud or in your mind: “My Soul, I invite you to join me in this ritual, to add your love, healing and energy and to add your dreams for my abundance.” Feel your soul enter this sacred space. Take a deep breath. Breathe in the incredible love your soul has for you. Breathe out the old image of yourself as less than abundant. Close your eyes for a moment and imagine yourself in the not too distant future and think about how far you’ve come and all the various abundances you’ve allowed in your life. Smile at this bright future as you open your eyes again.
7. Light the third candle, and say, aloud or in your mind: “Angel Gadiel, I invite you to join me in this ritual, to add your love, healing and energy and to help me to release and heal any negativity that may be in the way of receiving prosperity and abundance.”
8. Close your eyes and feel the presence of your Soul, your Higher Self and the angel, Gadiel. Feel their love, their support, and their belief in you and your ability to create abundance. Spend a few minutes basking in this love. Ask your Soul, Higher Self, and Gadiel to show you something you need to know. Allow any insights as to beliefs to change, actions to take, or inspiration as to your next steps, to gently filter into your consciousness. Give yourself some time to receive this information and/or healing your unseen friends have for you.
9. Open your eyes and hold the slip of paper that says, “Money is hard to come by— it doesn’t grow on trees.”Think about the effect this belief and others like it has had on your reality. Think about the struggle, the scarcity, the sacrifice this belief has caused.
10. Now forgive yourself for it all. All the lack, all the fear, all the doing without, all the pain, all the worry. You did the best you could at the time. Say it, aloud or in your mind: “I forgive myself for believing I was less than powerful and abundant.”
11. Hold the paper over the bowl and burn it, allowing all of the negativity, constriction and old patterns to be released.
12. Pick up the slip of paper that says, “Money is easy to create—it’s as if it grows on trees.”And read it aloud or in your mind.
13. Imagine the change in your world, if you allowed this new belief to take hold in your subconscious mind. Think about how your life would be different if you never, ever had to worry about money for as long as you live.
14. Close your eyes and relax. With every breath you take, relax further. Sink deeper and deeper into yourself. Let go of all thoughts and feelings. Imagine yourself in a beautiful, serene place in nature, sitting under a huge majestic tree. Allow the tree’s leaves to sway in the wind. Feel the gentle breeze upon your face. You realize this is your private place. You are safe here. The grass beneath you looks so soft and appealing, you decide to lie down underneath this beautiful tree. It’s a warm summer day and the grass is soft and cool beneath your body. It feels wonderful to lie beneath this magnificent tree.
You don’t know how or when, but you drift off to sleep. On some level you are aware that a healing is happening beneath this magical tree—you are becoming rewired down to the core. Drift and let that healing take place.
15. When you awaken you look up into the tree and what you see astonishes you.
A piece of paper is falling from the tree! If this is your first time doing this meditation it’s a one-dollar bill. If you’ve been doing this multiple times, a $5, 10, 20, 50, one-hundred-dollar bill or checks made out to you falls from the tree! You have no idea where exactly it is falling from, but it falls, slowly drifting down before your very eyes, and lands in front of you. You pick it up. You turn it over and inspect it. You wonder if you are dreaming, and you realize you are not. And you thank your unseen friends for assisting you in bringing this abundance to you in this most fun and unexpected way.
And then it hits you. If you can create ONE falling out of a tree, you can create a HUNDRED of them falling out of a tree. And sure enough, just as you finish that thought, another bill floats down as if from heaven. And another and another and soon you are in a gentle rain of abundance. You laugh and play in the abundance. Throw it in the air. Gather it. Think about what you will do with it.
Think about how your life will change from now on out. Not because of the money, as nice as that is, but because of the power to create abundance that you now realize you hold.
Promise yourself to continue your commitment to abundance. Commit to discovering and changing beliefs that limit you in any way. Commit to living the abundant life.
And when you are ready, open your eyes.
16. Take the paper that says, “Money is easy to create—it’s as if it grows on trees.” and put it somewhere where you will see it every day—perhaps on your bathroom mirror, or refrigerator, or on the dashboard of your car. Read it at least twice a day—and smile as you do so, feeling more and more abundant each time you do.
17. Watch for signs in your world that your abundance is shifting. When you see a sign of $1 or more, the next time you do this ritual, allow $5 bills to fall. And then look for signs of a bigger nature, and the next time, $10 bills, then $20 and then $100 and eventually checks fall from the sky, made out to you!
18. As always, change any beliefs that crop up as a result of thinking about and focusing on money.
And as always, have FUN my friends!
This Technique is now available on audio! Our Abundance Ritual Technique Guided Meditation walks you through this entire ritual step by step. You deserve a life filled with abundance! Let us help you get there.