I would like to remind you of the vision you had for your life before you were born. You wanted to:
• Feel happy and joyous 100% of the time.
• Remember the divinity in every creature, every person, and every thing…from the exquisite sunrise to the tiniest snail.
• Remember it’s not about what you get, it’s about how you live each and every moment of each and every day. You also wanted to remember…
• The fun “things” in life such as jobs, money, homes, relationships come as a natural result of living your life with joy, feeling divine, abundant and fully loved.
• And you wanted to remember you do already create everything in your world—and that you can learn to create it consciously.
You also had a vision for the world which you so love—you wanted to create a world where:
• People of every race, creed, sex and economic status respect and honor each other.
• Differences are solved with understanding and compassion.
• Everyone remembers they are “connected” to everyone else and to hurt another is ultimately hurting oneself.
I want to tell you today, Friend, that you are not as far away as you think (despite what it looks like out there). Sometimes we see more darkness as the light shines upon it–this, however, is temporary.
But you do have to hold that vision. You do have to begin to live your life with the knowing that it will materialize. Because it won’t just “happen”—you will create it happening.
You can do this Friend. I know you can. It is what you came to do.
With deep and complete love for you,
P.S. I am here. Call me in tonight before you fall asleep—I will heal you, love you, guide you and help you. You don’t have to do it alone, Friend. I am here for you.