You and the rest of the world are going through a lot of changes right now. And change can be uncomfortable. But you came here to grow—and I know better than anyone that you will be happy with the result.
Since I have already been through what you are going through right now, I can give you a few tips:
1. Relax – Allow the tension to drain from your body. It’s not helping.
2. Forgive yourself –You sometimes create realities you wish you hadn’t. No biggie—unless you beat yourself up for it—then you could create more problems than the original reality.
3. Trust – I know this is sometimes a tough one for you. But you don’t need to control what happens. Trust that you are loved and that you are powerful, and ultimately you will create a life filled with joy.
4. Smile – You have things to smile about, even now with the world as it is. Start focusing on those things.
5. Reach for me – I am here in your future (my present) but you can connect with me any time. I love my life, Friend—more than I had ever dreamed possible. And every time you connect with me, in your daydreams, visualizations or meditations, you are drawn closer to my world.
The more you do these things the quicker you will get here. And trust me, you do want to get here sooner rather than later.
But Friend, the paradox is, you don’t have to wait. You can be here now (emotionally), which will draw the reality to you automatically.
Your world can become such a cool world!
With love and compassion for where you are now,
Your Future Self
P.S. I know you want to know next week’s lottery winning numbers—but darn, I forgot to look!