Your Unseen Friends & How to Work With Them
Connect with your Unseen Friends
There is a more “real” you who exists beyond the body you currently inhabit on earth. While it seems as though this physical reality is real, it is actually a very elaborate illusion. The “real” experience and relationships lie beyond the veil.
You have friends on the other side. You have deep and profound relationships. You have support, guidance, and a higher perspective available to you whenever you choose to avail yourself of it. You have unseen friends.
Your unseen friends are beings who love you and are connected to you, yet they do not currently have physical bodies on this earth.
Your unseen friends might include:
• A guide or counselor– According to Lazaris each of us has a minimum of two guides or counselors “assigned” to us each lifetime—one male and one female.
• Your Higher Self– The next highest aspect of who you are.
• Your future self– You have multiple future selves just as you have multiple probable futures. Connecting with the most “light-filled” future self can be healing, uplifting, informative, and inspiring.
• Your guardian angel– One of the highest aspects in the unseen realm are those from the “angelic realm.”
• Your subconscious mind– Not technically an “unseen friend” but a new aspect of yourself that is new each lifetime where you “store” all your experiences and beliefs.
• Loved ones who have passed over– Oftentimes loved ones who transition to the non-physical will act as guardians for the remainder of your lifetime.
• Your soul– Like your higher self, your soul is with you throughout all lifetimes and is a higher aspect than your higher self. Your soul is a feminine energy.
• Your spirit– You have a different spirit each lifetime—your Spirit is your spark of life, passion, and aliveness. Spirit is a masculine energy.
• God– The highest masculine energy of “all that is.”
• The Goddess– The highest female energy of “all that is.”
Yes, these are all separate, unique energies, with distinct personalities who have great love for you, but alas, no bodies in this dimension. But that’s ok. A body isn’t really necessary to love, to be loved, to help, to inspire, and to assist in change.
This list is not inclusive. While you have certain unseen friends with you for your entire lifetime, other friends will enter only when you are ready, and sometimes for specific purposes, such as mastering a skill or destiny.
How can these be messages to you personally when they go out to everyone?
These messages are co-written with my own unseen friends with the purpose of connecting you to your unseen friends. If you allow them to, your unseen friends can open the door to an ongoing, deep and rich relationship with each of them.
How to work with your unseen friends
Your unseen friends always want to work with you. They are always listening and waiting for you to request their help. How do you request their help? Simply say, mentally, or aloud, something like this:
“Dear Higher Self (Or Soul, Spirit, God, Goddess, etc.),
Please help me with _______________.
I would like to heal _________.
I’d like to create a life I love. Please assist me in doing that.
Please help me gently discover and uncover my limiting beliefs, and help me to change them. (Or any request, in your own words.)
You can also meditatively connect with your unseen friends. To do this simply sit or lie down in a quiet and private place. Perhaps play some soft music. And let yourself relax. Let yourself drift. And when you are fully relaxed, imagine yourself in a beautiful place in nature. Imagine the trees, the sunlight or moonlight, the sounds, the breeze, the smells. And know you are safe.
Then allow the unseen friend of your choice to come and visit you in this space. Just sit quietly with this friend. Perhaps, you might even let this friend hold you. You can speak, listen, or simply be in the love and presence of this unseen friend. This can be a beautiful way to connect and begin to develop a relationship with your unseen friends.
Remember, your unseen friends won’t take responsibility for creating your life—that’s what you came here to do. But they will guide, support and assist you. And their help will make a difference. (But you do have to ask.)
Let us help you connect
Sometimes it’s easier to connect with your unseen friends when someone helps you connect with the resonance of that unconditionally loving support. Sign up here to:
Wishing you deep and loving connections with your own unseen friends,