“Be who you were created to be, and you will set the world on fire.”
– St. Catherine of Sienna
Kudos to you for making becoming your truer self a priority! With the help of the Crystals for Becoming Your Truer Self Kit you can make incredible progress on becoming the person you were born to be.
You may have noticed that the kit itself follows the format of conscious creating that is taught in The Map—winner of eight book awards. The reason for this is simple. You create your own reality, and the “map” process is the most straightforward way to learn to create consciously.
You create your reality with the energy you emit in the form of thoughts, emotions, and beliefs. Crystals are an amazingly powerful way to intensify your own energy, to help your creations manifest easier, quicker, and more elegantly. Combining crystals with intentions, action steps, techniques, and going deeper, is the best possible way to become better connecting with your unseen friends.
I’ve compiled some additional resources for the most exciting and rewarding work of your life. Included are:
And please don’t forget to download your free bonus gifts that were emailed to the address you provided—a Crystal Grid for Connecting with Your Unseen Friends and an Unseen Friends Ritual to accompany it.
Wishing you a profound discovery of the phenomenal-ness of you.
Discovering Your True Self — Who You Really Are – Psych Central
In Search of the Truer Self – Lazaris
The Search for Your True Self – Psychology Today
Codependency for Dummies – Darlene Lancer
Live True: A Mindfulness Guide to Authenticity – Ora Nadrich
What are your needs—for a happy, fulfilled life? (sample list)
1. Beauty – I need to have beauty be around me as much as possible.
2. Nature – I need to be surrounded by nature, and be exposed to new nature scenes on a regular basis.
3. Solitude – I need to have time every single day in solitude, to think, contemplate, meditate, journal, and just “be.”
4. Fulfilling work that I’m passionate about – I need to have work that I care about deeply and I need to feel great passion as I do it.
5. Creativity – I need to express my creativity—in small ways, such as arranging flowers, and big ways, such as my work.
6. Spirituality – My relationship with the divine, my soul, higher self, and guides are the most important aspect of my life.
7. Physical support – I need to have my supplements, healthy food and clean water to live my healthiest life.
8. Loving relationships – Family and friends, with whom I am connected and love deeply are a need of mine.
What are your preferences—for a happy, fulfilled life? (sample list)
1. Change – l love to experience change—change of scenery, change of seasons, change of day to day activities, etc.
2. Travel – Travel makes me love my life more and love others more.
3. Loving partnership – I do prefer to share my life with someone but not anyone—a particular kind of mate, otherwise I’d rather be alone.
4. Books – They make life so worth living!
5. Energetic support – I prefer the support of healers and my unseen friends to enhance all aspects of my being.
6. Cats – So much joy.
What are your values*, how do you live them, how could you live them better? (sample list)
1. Fun: Adventure, Playfulness, Curiosity – I need to improve in this arena. I tend to be too serious and not playful enough. I intend to lighten up and prioritize fun more often.
2. Inner Peace: Balance, Calmness, Grace, Mindfulness – I am really good at this. I can improve by setting intentions at the beginning of each day and meditating more regularly.
3. Spirituality: Growth, Knowledge, Learning, Intuition, Power, Responsibility, Wisdom, Vision – Again, I excel at this but there is always room for improvement. I intend to schedule regular time for growth.
4. Happiness: Optimism, Joy, Enthusiasm, Thankfulness – I’m pretty good at staying happy. I intend to regularly write my gratitude list.
5. Love: Family, Friendships, Caring, Generosity, Empathy, Compassion, Kindness, Appreciation, Punctuality, Encouragement, Commitment, Dependability, Honesty – I’m very good at this I believe. I can improve by focusing more on the positive aspects of those I love.
6. Meaningful work: Making a difference, Passion, Teamwork, Achievement, Creativity, Inspiration, Innovation – I intend to be more focused, clear, and excited about what I am creating in my work, and to regularly visit my future self, who has already succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.
7. Security: Abundance, Health, Freedom – I intend to strengthen my security by acknowledging my current levels in the abundance, health and freedom arenas and to make plans to increase each.
*Here is a great list of values to choose from and an example of grouping and labeling.
Discovery dates help you discover various qualities about yourself. Here are some ideas about what you might do on such dates:
Discovery Date: Intuition
1. Set aside 2-4 hours.
2. Set your intention to discover something (i.e. fun, knowledge, inspiration, a lovely surprise, etc.)
3. Get in your car or walk, or a combination of both, but let your intuition totally guide you. Use a pendulum if you like, or simply your inner knowing. But let the entire time be guided by only your intuitive knowing.
4. Window shop, real shop, sight see, hike, sail, whatever. But enjoy yourself 100%.
5. Reflect on what happened and your feelings and thoughts along the way. Did you trust your inner guidance? What was the result?
Discovery Date: Self-Nurturing
1. Set aside 2-4 hours.
2. Set your intention to have fun being kind and loving to you.
3. Purchase ingredients for an indulgent meal or a extravagant graze. My favs are, shrimp cocktail, macadamia nuts, raspberries, dark chocolate, and Champaign.
4. Take a long, hot bubble bath (or something equally decadent).
5. Eat your sumptuous food.
6. Watch a delicious movie.
7. Dream deeper and more profound futures than you ever have before.
8. All the while, remember that this time is about you—surrounded by your favorite things, doing what you love, because you are worth it.
9. Reflect on what happened and your feelings and thoughts along the way. Were you comfortable giving yourself so much time and attention? How did your dreams differ from other times when you felt more time pressure?
How to Use Crystals to Manifest What You Want – Boni Lonnsburry
Crystals: The Power & Use – Lazaris
Crystal Muse: Everyday Rituals to Tune In to the Real You – Heather Askinosie and Timmi Jandro
Crystals: The Modern Guide to Crystal Healing – Yulia Van Doren
The Book of Stones, Revised Edition: Who They Are and What They Teach – Robert Simmons and Naisha Ahsian
Other crystals that can help in becoming your truer self:
Other Crystal Kits that will help with becoming your truer self:
Crystals for Confidence
Crystals for Connecting to Your Unseen Friends
Awakening & Working with Crystals – Lazaris
Expanding Your Magic with Crystals – Lazaris
How to Change a Belief – Boni Lonnsburry
How to Test Yourself for Beliefs – Boni Lonnsburry
It’s Easier Than You Think: How to Change a Core Belief – Boni Lonnsburry
The Doors to Beliefs Technique – Boni Lonnsburry
Want to ROCK Your World – Change Your Core Beliefs – Boni Lonnsburry
Wording Beliefs: A Case Study – Boni Lonnsburry
Discovering Your Beliefs via Your Child Self – Boni Lonnsburry
How to Change Your Beliefs – Guided Meditation – Boni Lonnsburry
The Universe Responds (Within Hours)—But Are You Listening? – Boni Lonnsburry
Listening to the Whispers – Lazaris
Facebook Groups You’ll Love:
Live a Life You Love With Boni Lonnsburry
Consciously Creating a Life You Love
Private Facebook Group
P.S. I’d love to hear your success stories after using this kit. And I’d be honored if you left a review.