If you’d like to share a recipe here, please email Boni@livealifeyoulove.com.
The combination of meaty, caramelized cauliflower florets and some just-this-side-of-burnt onions has become our go-to winter side dish.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425°. Toss cauliflower florets on a large rimmed baking sheet with thyme, garlic, and oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast, tossing occasionally, until almost tender, 35-40 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan, toss to combine, and roast until cauliflower is tender, 10–12 minutes longer.
Paleo Zucchini Chips
Source: Jenn’s Facebook Page
- One Zucchini (The larger the better, to counter shrinkage)
- Paleo friendly cooking spray
- Salt & Pepper
- Slice your Zucchini thin. I would say 1/4 to 1/8 of an inch. You can use a food processor, but depending on your slicer, it can end up a little too thin.
- Pre-heat your oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit. That is around 100-105 degrees centigrade.
- Spray your baking sheet with your paleo friendly cooking spray.
- Lay out all the chips and spray cooking sprat lightly on the chips. Alternatively you could just toss it in some Coconut oil
- Bake for about 45 minutes to two hours, or until they get to the right level of crispiness for you.
- Eat within two to three hours.
And there you have it, rather yummy Paleo Zucchini chips.
Parmigiano Reggiano Crisps
- 1 cup grated (not shredded) Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
Smashed Parmesan Chicken
8 oz chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
1 egg slightly beaten
1/2 c finely grated parmeasan cheese
Salt & pepper
Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In a separate bowl, mix Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Really Quick Lunch
- 2 c peeled and sliced cucumber
- 1 serving chocolate protein powder
Blend that baby up and take off.