Cease trying to work everything out with your mind.
It will get you nowhere.
Live by intuition and inspiration and let your whole life be a Revelation.
– Eileen Cady
Congratulations for improving your intuition with the help of the Crystals for Intuition Kit!
You may have noticed that the kit itself follows the format of conscious creating that is taught in The Map—winner of eight book awards. The reason for this is simple. You create your own reality, and the “map” process is the most straightforward way to learn to create consciously.
You create your reality with the energy you emit in the form of thoughts, emotions, and beliefs. Crystals are an amazingly powerful way to intensify your own energy, to help your creations manifest easier, quicker, and more elegantly. Combining crystals with intentions, action steps, techniques, and going deeper, is the best possible way to become better at utilizing your intuitive gifts.
I’ve compiled some additional resources* for the most exciting and rewarding work of your life. Included are:
Wishing you an incredible intuitive awakening!
18 Ways To Develop & Strengthen Your Intuition – MindBodyGreen
Intuition – Lazaris
Intuition Workout – Nancy Rosanoff
Intuitive Being – Jill Willard
Signs: The Secret Language of the Universe – Laura Lynne Jackson
The Psychic Pathway: A Workbook for Reawakening the Voice of Your Soul – Sonia Choquette
Accelerate Your Intuition – IntuitiveJournal
How to Hear From Your Intuition Today – Jess Lively
Inner Guidance Podcast – Rebecca Campbell
Trusting Your Intuition – PersonalityHacker
Everyone is intuitive—everyone—you included. But oftentimes we run from our ability to spontaneously know information. Check out this list of reasons why we run, own your own reason, and vow to change to it.
Reasons you might not let yourself receive intuitive information:
1. You value logic and reason above intuition. Ideally you use both logic and reason and also your intuitive abilities when making decisions and/or receiving information. One isn’t better than the other, and one doesn’t preclude the other. But if you have been educated to believe that a logical process is the best way to receive information, then you’ll likely shut the door on receiving knowledge intuitively.
What to do? Change the belief. It’s really just a belief, and beliefs are easily changed. Here’s how.
2. You’re afraid of what people will think of you. Complete this sentence: “If people find out that I’ve acted on my intuition rather than logical thought, then __________.” If that “blank” is something less than congratulatory, you probably have a belief that you’ll be judged for being intuitive.
What to do? Again, change the belief. There’s no reason to let beliefs get in the way of the life you want to live. Recognize them and change them. Easier said, and easier done, if you are willing to, and do, follow through.
3. You’re afraid of what you might find out. If truth can just find its way to you, without you even trying, then what happens if you don’t like what it has to say? Then you have no choice but to act on it even if it upturns your life, right? Maybe a “hard no” to intuition is a better strategy for life?
What to do? Recognize there is a part of you that is afraid you’ll intuit something you’d rather not know—remind yourself that you ultimately want to live a life of truth, and that no matter what is revealed, you can handle it and ultimately will be better off. Perhaps have a conversation with the child-you and/or the adolescent-you and let them know you can and will be able to handle whatever your intuition brings you, and they can just be blissfully ignorant and happy in their own little worlds.
4. You’re afraid you might be wrong. What if you profess to others (and yourself) that you are highly intuitive only to act on that intuition and (gasp!)—be wrong!! When you are basing your information and actions on something that is nonlinear and cannot be proven, it’s scary in the beginning. It’s embarrassing to act on “intuition” that later turns out to be totally wrong. You risk making mistakes you might not be able to undo, and open the door to feeling embarrassed and ashamed that you weren’t as intuitive as you’d thought.
What to do? Remember intuition, by definition, is always correct. It is truth—and when you get intuitive hits you are simply getting flashes of fact. If your “intuition” turns out to be inaccurate, you haven’t intuited at all. What was it then? Maybe your negative self, maybe wishful thinking, maybe your parental self, or child self—it doesn’t really matter. What matters is that you recognize it as “interference” and intend to receive guidance and insight unimpeded. And practice, practice, practice—you will eventually be able to discern the difference and become more and more accurate. Also, only act on the small insights until you become better at it. If your first “intuition” says to sell everything and move to Tibet, assume it’s your negative self talking and get more practice under your belt before taking any life-changing action steps.
5. You don’t love yourself enough to change your life for the better. Your intuition will change your life in a positive way. It will help you to trust yourself, make better choices, and deepen your relationship with the divine. If you are still too entrenched in shame and pain, you will not allow yourself to hear the intuition that is there, nor will you let yourself act on it.
What to do? Heal the past and learn to love yourself—it is definitely easier said than done, but the results will enable you to create the life you’ve always dreamed of, while doing nothing will keep you stuck exactly where you are now.
6. You don’t want the responsibility. When you listen to your intuition, and act upon it, your world will change—and change can be scary. What if you can’t keep the positive trajectory going? What if you succeed and then lose it all? What if it’s all just too much work?
What to do? Your fears are simply beliefs. Change them:
From: I can’t continue positive growth and change forever.
To: I can continue positive growth and change forever.
From: I can begin to make positive changes but I can’t sustain them.
To: I can make positive changes and then it’s easy to sustain them.
From: Even if I create some great realities, ultimately, I’ll just lose it all.
To: When I do create some great realities, it’s only the beginning to even more amazing creations.
From: Growth and change are a lot of work.
To: Growth and change are a lot of fun.
You can learn how to change beliefs here. Then, flow some positive excitement and expectation towards your dream life. Imagine your ideal day, month, year. Keep a journal of the positive changes and know you have all the support you need from your unseen friends.
7. You’re afraid to get closer to God, Goddess, All That Is. You want to succeed at life, and you want strong, dependable intuition, but you don’t necessarily want God, Goddess, All That Is any closer than they are now. Why might that be? You may feel you’ll hold yourself more accountable, or be scrutinized more, or judged, or perhaps even punished. You may not feel ready or good enough for a closer, more intimate relationship with the divine. But hey, you probably already know the answer to this one!
What to do? Yes, you know it. Change.Your.Beliefs. Here are some to try on for size:
From: If I let God, Goddess, All That Is closer, they will judge me.
To: God, Goddess, All That Is always loves me unconditionally.
From: If I let God, Goddess, All That Is closer, I will need to be perfect.
To: No matter my relationship with God, Goddess, All That Is, I am loved just the way I am.
From: If I let God, Goddess, All That Is closer, I will be punished.
To: When I let God, Goddess, All That Is closer, I will be even more supported.
From: I am not ready for a closer relationship with God, Goddess, All That Is.
To: I am ready for a closer relationship with God, Goddess, All That Is.
From: I am not good enough for a closer relationship with God, Goddess, All That Is.
To: I am good enough for a closer relationship with God, Goddess, All That Is.
You can learn how to change beliefs here.
Developing Self-Confidence I – Lazaris
Developing Self-Confidence II – Lazaris
Self-Confidence and Self-Awareness – Lazaris
Feel The Fear and Do it Anyway – Dr. Susan Jeffers
The Art of Extraordinary Confidence – Dr. Aziz Gazipura
The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance – What Women Should Know – Katty Kay and Claire Shipman
The Confidence Gap – Russ Harris
How to Move Beyond Unworthiness – Boni Lonnsburry
Daring Greatly – Brené Brown
Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway – Susan Jeffers
Outrageous Openness – Tosha Silver
The Places that Scare You – Pema Chodron
The Untethered Soul – Michael A. Singer
The Synergy of Trust – Lazaris
Utilizing the Magic of Self-Trust – Lazaris
Learning to Trust Yourself: 100 Encouraging Messages for Growth and Healing – Lisa Flannigan PhD
You’ve Got This!: The Life-changing Power of Trusting Yourself – Margie Warrell
A tarot card reading is the practice of using tarot cards to gain insight into the past, present or future by formulating a question, then drawing and interpreting cards. You can call upon your unseen friends to guide you with both dealing and interpretation.
How To Do A Basic Tarot Reading For Yourself Or A Friend – MindBodyGreen
Tarot 101: A Beginner’s Guide – Vogue
Spiritual Mastery: The Journey Begins – Lazaris
The Easiest Way to Learn the Tarot—EVER! – Dusty White
How to Use Crystals to Manifest What You Want – Boni Lonnsburry
Crystals: The Power & Use – Lazaris
Crystal Muse: Everyday Rituals to Tune In to the Real You – Heather Askinosie and Timmi Jandro
Crystals: The Modern Guide to Crystal Healing – Yulia Van Doren
The Book of Stones, Revised Edition: Who They Are and What They Teach – Robert Simmons and Naisha Ahsian
Other crystals that can be used for developing intuitive abilities:
Other Crystal Kits that will help with developing intuition:
Awakening & Working with Crystals – Lazaris
Expanding Your Magic with Crystals – Lazaris
How to Change a Belief – Boni Lonnsburry
How to Test Yourself for Beliefs – Boni Lonnsburry
It’s Easier Than You Think: How to Change a Core Belief – Boni Lonnsburry
The Doors to Beliefs Technique – Boni Lonnsburry
Want to ROCK Your World – Change Your Core Beliefs – Boni Lonnsburry
Wording Beliefs: A Case Study – Boni Lonnsburry
Discovering Your Beliefs via Your Child Self – Boni Lonnsburry
How to Change Your Beliefs – Guided Meditation – Boni Lonnsburry
Facebook Groups You’ll Love:
Live a Life You Love With Boni Lonnsburry
Consciously Creating a Life You Love
Private Facebook Group
*When you click the Amazon book links included above, you will be redirected to a page that’s linked to an affiliate program where we get a small percentage of the sale. Thank you ahead of time for your support!