“Most people consider life a battle, but it is not a battle, it is a game.” ~ Florence Scovel Shinn
Are you ready to create a life you love? You may be more ready than you think. Or you may be surprised you are not quite as ready as you’d hoped. You see, since there is no such thing as luck, or fate, or chance, it really is all up to you.
Oh yeah, you can stumble about for the rest of your life being unconscious of the fact that you are the creator of your reality. But if you are reading this you are already beyond that. And the good news is, if you aren’t ready you can change – into someone who is.
You are ready to consciously create a Life You Love if:
1. You’ve given up the blame game. It’s not the economy, or your spouse, or your parents, or your kids who are responsible for what is going on in your life. It’s you. And if you are responsible you can change what it is you don’t like.
But the minute you begin to blame again, you’ve just given your power away.
2. You can wrestle your thoughts and emotions to the ground. Most of us have allowed our thoughts and emotions to run wild through our mind and heart. We haven’t been taught that they create our realities, however slowly, and our minds are filled with worry, doubt, what ifs and how tos.
If you are serious about creating a life you love, you need to be serious about learning how to focus your thoughts on things that make you feel good. It’s really that simple. But it’s the diligence at that which separates the creators from the rest.
3. You actually enjoy ferreting out and changing beliefs. Ok, maybe ‘enjoy’ is taking it a bit far. But at least be ‘willing’ to ferret out and change your beliefs. If you do not acquire these skills you will only make it so far in the realm of conscious creating.
I’m not going to pussyfoot around and lead you to believe its all happy thoughts and miracles. It’s not. It’s corralling your thoughts, feelings and it’s beliefs and being willing to do the work it takes to change them. Belief work is crucial if you are serious about this work.
4. You can leave your ego at the door. Once you really get that you are the creator, it no longer means you are special. It no longer means you are better than. It no longer means you are successful because you have something others don’t.
Once you really get you are the creator it only means you have figured out how to have what you want. And anyone can do that. So your ego, and its better thans (and less thans) becomes powerless. Some may not be ready for that.
5. You are willing to look at, change and heal whatever it takes. Some parts of us aren’t pretty. This work requires brutal honesty with ourselves and a belief that everything is healable.
Those who are afraid of change may have a difficult time with consciously creating their reality, because change is the only constant. You don’t have to know how your life will change, but be open to the fact that it might.
6. You are truly willing to enjoy the journey. You will find the shortcut to creating a life you love is to decide you already have it now – not necessarily in the outer world, but in your inner world. Yes, the outer world can (and will) get better.
But if you already have it (emotionally) you don’t need anything else to change. And letting go of the expectation (of the form) of the thing you want in order to create (in form), the thing you want is one of the great paradoxes of this planet. So take the shortcut. Be happy now.
7. You are absolutely committed to creating it. It’s not just an upward journey. There will be disappointments. There will be hard things to face. There will be difficulties. There will be deep seated beliefs that are resistant to change.
It takes a long time, sometimes, to change enough of your flow to have something show up in physical form. If you forget and go unconscious, you could undo all the good work you’ve done. Not that you can’t get back to where you were, but if you are not committed, you probably won’t stick with it long enough to truly create a life you love every single piece of.
And remember, you don’t have to be perfect at it. You just have to be willing. And committed. So, what are you waiting for? Begin today! To create a Life You Love!!!
In joyous creation,
PS – Thanks for stopping by to read this article. If you have signed up for my newsletters, there will be lots of great information emailed to you which will help you become an expert at creating a life you love. Meanwhile, “like” my Facebook page for daily reminders, wisdom and conscious creation community.Download this as a PDF file